Call for Abstracts:
NEOS Kilfoyle Awards & Poster Competition
Submission deadline is Sunday, October 15, 2023
The New England
Orthopedic Society will award a cash prize to the best original scientific
paper prepared by a Medical Student, Resident or Fellow, and presented at the podium
during our 2023 Fall Meeting to be held Fri-Sat, Nov 17-18, at the Conference
Center in Waltham Woods (Massachusetts Medical Society Headquarters),
located on 860
Winter St, Waltham, MA 02451. Second and third
places will also be awarded a cash prize. New this Fall, we are
introducing a poster competition to the meeting with cash prizes awarded. Oral presentations
and Poster details will be sent to all accepted abstracts.
Abstracts must be
based on unpublished original work but might have been submitted to other
meetings or journals (not presented). Please encourage your residents and
fellows to submit their abstracts for consideration.
- Please submit a 300-350 words PDF or Word version of
your abstract via email to our Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must include introduction, objective, methodology,
results and conclusion.
- Please indicate one of the following categories: 1-Basic Science, 2-Database/Survey based research, 3-Clinical Research
- Max of two (2) submissions per main author
- Research must include a New England or New York based
author and/or institution.
- Sunday, October 15, 2023:
- Monday, November 6, 2023:
Acceptance/Rejection letters will be sent via email.
- Registration is free of fees for all
medical students, residents, fellows and all NEOS active members. A registration link will be
available within the next few weeks.
- The NEOS membership can be an
invaluable tool for your professional career. Your NEOS membership comes
with free access to both our Spring and Fall meetings, speaking,
networking and leadership opportunities. If you are a NEOS member and
haven't already, please consider renewing your dues. If you are not a
member, consider joining NEOS today! Click here for
more information and online application.
New England Orthopedic Society