Call for Abstracts - NEOS Kilfoyle Awards -
Submission deadline: Sunday, October 16, 2022
The New England Orthopedic Society will award $1,000 for the best original scientific paper prepared by a Medical Student, Resident or Fellow, and presented at the 2022 Fall Meeting to be held at The Westin Boston Seaport District (425 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210) on Nov 18-19. Second and third places will be awarded $500 and $250, respectively. Abstracts must be based on unpublished original work but might have been submitted to other meetings or journals (not presented). Please encourage your residents and fellows to submit their abstracts for consideration.
- Abstract 350 words or less (introduction/objective; methodology; results; conclusions)
- PDF or MS Word
- Submit via email to email@example.com
- Sunday, October 16, 2022: submission deadline.
- Friday, November 4, 2022: Acceptance/Rejection letters will be sent via email.
- Registration is free of fees for all medical students, residents, fellows and all NEOS active members. Click here to register online.
- A meeting agenda is being worked out and will be available within the next few weeks.
- The NEOS membership can be an invaluable tool for your professional career. Your NEOS membership comes with free access to both our Spring and Fall meetings, speaking, networking and leadership opportunities. If you are a NEOS member and haven't already, please consider renewing your dues. If you are not a member, consider joining the NEOS today! Click here for more information and online application.
With warm regards,Executive Committee
New England Orthopedic Society